Information & orientation

Dec 31, 2022

Residents of the Faroe Islands, article 3

Residents of the Faroe Islands – what to do?

If you are a DIS-seafarer and a resident of the Faroe Islands, you must choose whether you want to receive support and payment from TAKS or compensation from us.

If compensation and one annual payment, simply send a blank digital request. Go to MY PAGE and click on NEW REQUEST FOR 2023 and then on CREATE REQUEST.

Please note that the choice made is valid for the entire income year and cannot be changed.


What are you searching for?

Didn't you find, what you were looking for?

Under Questions & answers you will find the most common informations. You can also send us your question and we will answer as quickly as possible.